EVERGREEN™ 2023 NOMINATED TITLES
The 2023 nominees for the Evergreen Award are:
1. Cobalt: Cradle of the Demon Metals, Birth of a Mining Superpower by Charlie Angus
2. A Convergence of Solitudes by Anita Anand
3. Ducks: Two Years in the Oil Sands written & illustrated by Kate Beaton
4. Her First Palestinian: and Other Stories by Saeed Teebi
5. Mad Honey by Katie Welch
6. Sea of Tranquility: A Novel by Emily St. John Mandel
7. Son of Elsewhere: A Memoir in Pieces by Elamin Abdelmahmoud
8. This is Assisted Dying: A Doctor’s Story of Empowering Patients at the End of Life by Dr. Stefanie Green
9. Toufah: The Woman Who Inspired an African #MeToo Movement by Toufah Jallow, with Kim Pittaway
10. Valley of the Birdtail: An Indian Reserve, a White Town, and the Road to Reconciliation by Andrew Stobo Sniderman and Douglas Sanderson
For more information on these titles, visit the Ontario Library Association Evergreen site.
Keep up to date with Library news, events, book reviews & more.